WHAT IS UV LIGHT STERILIZATION?
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a disinfection method that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) light to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and thus disrupting their DNA.
WHAT DOES UV-C LIGHT KILL?
- Super Bugs
- Micro Organisms
- Household Germs
WHERE CAN IT BE USED?
- All types of Office & Work Spaces
- Gyms / Spas / Wellness Centers
- Hospital and Nursing Home Facilities
- All types of Waiting Rooms
- Shops / Boutiques / Beauty Salons
- Commercial & Warehouse Spaces
- Schools and Classrooms
- Hotel Rooms & Conference Areas
- Reception Areas and Lobbies
- Home Use
|STERILIZATION IRRADIATION INTENSITY||1500 uW/cm2|
|POWER SUPPLY||110V, 50HZ/60HZ|
|DIMENSION||17.4in X 17.4in X 70.9in|
|WEIGHT||24.94 Kg/55 LBS|