WHAT IS UV LIGHT STERILIZATION?
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a method of disinfecting air and surfaces that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) light to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA.
WHAT DOES UV-C LIGHT KILL?
- Micro Organisms
- Household Germs
WHERE CAN IT BE USED?
- All types of Office & Work Spaces
- Gyms / Spas / Wellness Centers
- Hospital and Nursing Home Facilities
- All types of Waiting Rooms
- Shops / Boutiques / Beauty Salons
- Commercial & Warehouse Spaces
- Schools and Classrooms
- Hotel Rooms & Conference Areas
- Reception Areas and Lobbies
- Home Use